|Sun||Boys & Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Wed||Mid Week Service||6.00PM|
|Fri||Women Prayer Meeting||6.00PM|
|Sat||Men's Fellowship Practice/Gym||07:00AM|
|Deliverance and Healing Unit Meeting||12:00PM|
|Boys and Girl Brigade Practice||4.00PM|
|Preview For bible study teacher||6.00PM|
Day 5 Session 8
Secret 8: Secret of discovering the Plan of God for your Life. Jeremiah 15: 29
Quotes: “what you can’t discover, you can’t access, what you can locate, you can’t access. Discover what God has for you in 2019”
We are not on earth by accident, there’s God’s purpose for our creation.
When a man is outside God’s plan no amount of prayer that will make him access God’s Plan for his or her life.
When a man is outside God’s Plan, he becomes a failure and struggles.
In 2019, discover God’s mandate for your life in all aspect of your life.
In 2019, endeavor to know what God is thinking about you. Until you know God’s plan, Thought and purpose, you will just be following.
Understand what God is saying. God has everyone’s blueprint. Discover that blueprint and work wit it. It is not about the location but what God is saying.
1. Walk with God: have a relationship with God. Until you begin to relate with someone, you may not know what the person is thinking. Let there be no intermediary channel between you and God, be the channel directly to God. Establish that relationship
2. Surrender you plan to God Romans 12:1-2
3. Obey what you already know to be God’s will 1 Thes. 4:3
4. Seek Godly counsel. Prov. 11:4
1. I renounce and loose myself from every inherited or acquired spirit delaying my Shouts of Joy.
2. By the authority of the word of God, I break every curse delaying the season of my Shouts of Joy.
3. My father, in your mercy release your angels to roll away every stone of hindrance to the manifestation of my Shouts of Joy.
1. I decree that I shall be fulfilled this year.
2. I will locate my plan and fulfill it.
3. Only the plans of God shall stand in my life this Year.
“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” (Heb 12:2). In this 2019, I will not miss the joy of my life.
“Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:” (1Pet 1:8) . In this 2019, my joy shall be unspeakable.